POTOMAC THERAPY GROUP
Potomac Therapy Group is a boutique psychotherapy practice in North Bethesda, Maryland that provides support to residents of the DC metro area in the suburbs of Washington, DC. Potomac Therapy Group offers individual, couples, and family therapy and is seeking a compassionate, open-minded, and enthusiastic psychologist to join the practice as an independent contractor. Must be licensed or license-eligible in the state of Maryland and willing to become insurance-paneled with BCBS. Excellent earning potential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a therapist looking to enter the world of private practice or a therapist interested in building up a client case load in a practice setting. Fantastic chance to grow, develop and hone a clinical niche, receive support in the nuts and bolts of private practice, all while still maintaining independence and freedom to practice as you choose.
Potomac Therapy Group aims to build a supportive work culture that fosters professional development and encourages clinical growth, while embracing diverse therapeutic perspectives, progressive thinking, and respectful discourse. The hope is that psychologists joining the team will feel fulfilled, nurtured, and challenged in their work.
- Receive in-network referrals through practice marketing as well as PsychologyToday.com.
- Select and schedule own clients. An administrative assistant is also available for scheduling if preferred.
- Opportunity to set own work hours and build a case load over time.
- Experience freedom and independence, as well as support and free case consultation/peer supervision as needed.
- Electronic medical record, business email, and billing management services provided. All billing and insurance matters managed by practice.
- Assistance getting on BCBS insurance panel.
- Furnished sunny office and abundant free parking.
Please reach out with questions, to find out more, or to apply. If interested, please email Dr. Sarah Weisberg a CV and cover letter describing your clinical experiences, any specialization, and your reasons for your interest in this position. [email protected]